Thursday, January 10, 2013

New blog

I have been keeping a Tumblr for a little while now, and I am torn because I have come to love its simplicity, which has been crucial to get me into blogging, but I have also come to find its limitations to be difficult.  I find it to be great for reblogging things that interest me, but it is lousy for use in telling a story.  And the more I read and experience things in life, the more I realize just how we are programmed to understand life through a story framework, and the more that I desire to tell my life as such.  So I'm going to try a switch over to this more traditional blogging form.  This way I can insert pictures into my stories for a more cohesive experience, with multiple pictures set within a story.  I think I'm going to be quickly hooked.  More updates to come very soon as I blog about recent residency interviews, several weekends with friends, adventures with Jane, my family, the holidays, etc.

1 comment: